BOOKING AND STAY CONDITIONS
TYPES OF BOOKINGS:
1. Standard booking made online through booking websites by credit or debit card.
2. Standard booking made online through website www.oneworldhostel.eu by credit or debit card.
3. Group bookings (more than 10 persons).
1. We accept payments by credit/debit cards (Visa or MasterCard), bank transfers or in cash. All transactions with One World Hostel are in Polish Zloty.
2. Check in time is at, or after, 1.00 p.m. and check out time is at, or before, 11.00 a.m.
3. Late check out, after 11.00 a.m., will incur a charge of an additional night.
4. Standard bookings made online through booking portals are charged with a fee paid to the portal and non-refundable, according to the portal’s rules.
5. Standard bookings, made online through website www.oneworldhostel.eu are charged with 2 % deposit, which is non-refundable (min. £0,5).
6. Individual customer must pay all outstanding fees for accommodation at check in, upon arrival.
7. Group bookings made via e-mail or phone:
a) Bookings become confirmed only after the payment of the deposit equal to 30 % of the total cost of the booking. However the deposit cannot be less than the cost of the first night booked. The outstanding fee must be paid in full not less than 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
b) The deposit is paid via bank transfer; the customer covers fees for international bank transfers.
c) One World Hostel reserves the right to cancel any unconfirmed bookings (without any deposit). Therefore we are not responsible for arranging any alternative accommodation.
8. Each Guest is aske to pay deposit 20,00 pln per key that we return the day of departure.
1. Hostel accepts no liability for any cancellation due to personal reasons, including sickness, change of plans, transportation delay etc., as well as reasons due to Force Majeure, including, but not limited to, war, terrorist activities, natural disasters on the way or at the place of destination.
2. For standard bookings made online by credit or debit card:
a) All notifications to cancel must be made 48 hours prior to 12 p.m. of the arrival day. The booking fee and the booking deposit amounts are non-refundable.
b) Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to 12 p.m. of the arrival day will be considered as no-show.
c) In the case of no-show, the Hostel is entitled to charge the customer’s credit card with the total cost and the whole booking will be automatically cancelled.
3. For group bookings:
a) If a group cancels the booking not less than 30 days prior to 12.00 p.m. of the arrival day, One World Hostel will refund the deposit less 30%.
b) In the case of the cancellation less than 30 days prior to 12.00 p.m. of the arrival day the deposit is non-refundable.
c) In the case of the cancellation less than 7 days prior to 12.00 p.m. of the arrival day or in the case of no-show, the deposit and the outstanding fees are non-refundable. In the case of credit/debit card payment, One World Hostel shall charge the full amount to the provided credit card.
4. A Group Booking can decrease its numbers by up to 20% up to 7 days prior to 12 p.m. of the arrival day. Decreasing of the group by more than 20% or less than 7 days prior to the arrival is subject to the cancellation rules.
1. All guests may be required to provide a valid photo identification document at check in.
2. One World Hostel reserves the right to refuse entry to the building of any person who is clearly under the influence of illegal drugs or excessive alcohol.
3. Illegal substances of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in the eviction without refund.
4. Any guest displaying unacceptable behavior will be asked to leave the hostel without refund.
5. All areas within One World Hostel are designated No Smoking. A penalty of 100PLN for smoking in any area of the hostel will be automatically charged to the credit/debit card or will be collected during the check out.
6. Customers shall be charged for any and all damage caused by them to any Hostel property during their stay. The costs will be calculated in such a way to repair the damage or repurchase damaged items.
7. One World Hostel retains the right to replace allocated bed with another, however in a room with the same or higher standard than the originally booked. If the replacement implies lower standard of the room, the difference in price shall be refunded.
8. Hostel is not responsible for injuries or damages suffered by guests. Customers confirm having insurance that protects against possible injuries suffered during their stay in the hostel. Any liability of the hostel will be limited to the value of the total costs of the customer’s stay.
9. Whilst every effort is made to ensure excellent security at our premises, One World Hostel is not responsible for any customer’s property, which includes the luggage.
10. If you have a justifiable complaint you should notify the Hostel Receptionist.